- The personal data is administered by Fortem Capital S.A., NIP: 5213816076, KRS 0000720862, having its registered office at Klimczaka 1 in Warsaw 02-797. Email: email@example.com, phone +48 22 299 22 29.
- Personal data acquired by the website https://fortemcapital.com.pl, https://fortemcapital.pl is stored in accordance with the Disclosure Requirement by means of separate consents to have personal data processed which are available together with contact forms.
- The website does not collect and process personal data entered via the forms.
- Provided data is registered, in an encrypted way, in a dedicated secure email box with a limited and registered access or/and by means of encrypted API to the IT systems of the Administrator.
- Data is processed only in accordance with the objectives specified in the Disclosure Requirement, within the period laid down in the Requirement or in the internal Personal Data Security Policy.
- No personal data is passed on or made available to any third parties without express, individual consent at a time.
- respects and handles personal data with the utmost care
- regularly provides training to the staff
- regularly reviews the procedures on personal data protection
- has assessed risks relating to processing personal data
- has estimated risks relating to a loss or failure to keep the continuity of processed personal data
- has implemented relevant processing registers
- has minimized and eliminated majority of risks by using the newest IT tools
- The data is processed only in dedicated TIER III* or higher class IT environments and infrastructure in the European Union.
- The personal data is processed by authorised staff only.
- Access to and processing of personal data is automatically registered.
- The Administrator erases personal data in connection to which the purpose of having it processed has been reached or expired based on the time limit specified by the Disclosure Requirement.
- The Administrator uses the personal data anonymization also to keep the continuity of own IT systems such as accounting software, CRM systems, etc.
- The person providing their personal data is authorised to
- access the data
- rectify the data
- transfer the data
- withdraw one or more consents
- demand to have the processing limited
- demand not to have the data processed / have the data erased
- The person providing their personal data has the right to lodge a complaint with Supervisory Body.
- The person providing personal data has the right to use out-of-court settlement of any disputes. To do it, please lodge a complaint via the EU internet platform ODR available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
More information about cookies at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
Information about cookies management, for popular browsers, is available below: